A Legendary Final Fantasy A Legendary Final Fantasy

Blah

Pathetic. Its funny really, you take that much time out of your precious life to insult someone you don't like. Good luck on turd of the week.

SickSexFiend responds:

ooo not much time, only a couple days working off and on ;) lf's style is easy as shit =D
thnx!

Author Space: Ep.100 Pt 1 Author Space: Ep.100 Pt 1

Bravo!

Great comics deserve great flashes, and this is just the kind it is! Nice job, really good mix of sprites and drawings.

The Park (Clay) The Park (Clay)

Excellent

That was an awesome claymation. I can't wait to see the 1-2 minute long one, its bound to be really good! You have a talent in claymation, be sure to use it.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

10 out of 10!

That was the best movie I've ever seen on newgrounds! Defenitly worthy of number one. You seem to have a good career of animation ahead for you, hope you look into being an animator, your awesome at it!

Evolution of the Unicorn Evolution of the Unicorn

Wow...

That... was awesome. Really, you did an excellent job with the artwork, and the music was nice. The size was huge, but everything else made up for it.

Lock Legion: Denial Lock Legion: Denial

Blah

Using a blanat ripoff of the Clock Crew, AND using that crappy japaneese pokemon song gets you lowest numbers in the book.

BunnyLock responds:

Actually its a French Poke song, that and the Lock Legion is superior to the Clock Crew.

ROCKFIGHT ROCKFIGHT

Thy spriting smells like crap...

Here, watch this tutorial on spriting.

Naz-Pierce responds:

I did and the reason Sprites were bad I believe is cause the low speed and the fact I wasn't going to spend days erasing every little white spot from a sprite. ^_^

RancidPsychoJosh Sucks! RancidPsychoJosh Sucks!

I dont need to watch rhis to give it a ten.

RancidPsychoJosh is a hypocritical anime-flaming asshole. The guy has the nerve to bug me on AIM and cuss me out for my 'sucky' VG tournament movies, most of which have scores over 3.00. The guy really needs to get a life, and I'm glad you made this.

Brak-Song that Never Ends Brak-Song that Never Ends

Wow!! Brak rocks!

Cartoon Planet is a great show, wish it still came on... And did you get the real voice actors of brak and zorak, they sounded just like the ones in the tv show!

__we miss U mr rodgers!!! __we miss U mr rodgers!!!

Bah, your an idiot...

Do you know how many people you just pissed off? Making fun of a good man is one thing, but making fun of a good man who is dead? For shame...

eddiebalin responds: